An Offer You Can't Refuse, Christmas in the English Kitchen

Monday 3 November 2014

   photo Christmasbowlscopyrightforcookbooklet.jpg

With the holidays looming I have decided to discount my very popular Cookbooklet entitled, Christmas in the English Kitchen for a limited time only.   Normally this beautifully illustrated cookbooklet sells for the full price of £5, but from now until the end of November, 2014 . . .  I am offering it to you for the low price of only £2.



Forty Eight pages  filled with lots of hints and tips to help to make your Christmas Celebrations the very best ever.  Interspersed between my hints, tips and recipes are my own charming little illustrations.  There are delectable soups and spreads.  Holiday entrees from the traditional to the not so traditional and even something to please your veggie friends.  Stuffings, sauces, vegetables.   Tasty puds and traditional folklore abound.  There is even a printable card for you to share with your friends.

 photo ChristmasBowlscopyright.jpg

This is delivered as a downloadable PDF file within 24 hours of your payment clearing.   Do make sure you have adobe reader enabled, and be sure to add my e-mail address (mariealicejoan at aol dot com) to your list of contacts.

Anyone who has purchased my cookbooklets in the past will tell you that this is a real bargain.   Thanks so much for looking.

Unfortunately this offer has now ended.  Sorry.



11 comments

  1. Just put my order in! Hope you get lots of sales! XOXOxo Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am certain they will fly of the shelves!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Raquel! I hope so too. I appreciate your support! xxoo

    Thanks Monique, I sure hope that they do well. Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Marie, and the draws are wonderful!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just placed my order, should have done it long ago, love your recipes and your blog.........Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Mam! I hope that you like it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you post to the US? I can pay via PayPal. How much should I add for airmail post from the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karl, it's an e-book not a real book and so I can send it to anywhere in the world with no postage involved. You simply download it onto your desktop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to get your cookbooks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi My Babies, if you look at the tabs at the top, you will see one entitled Cookbooklets. If you click on that it will take you to where you can buy them. They are downloadable PDFs. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!